Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag *

Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag with dustbag Purchased by me from Louis Vuitton Selfridges comes with the dustbag Having a clearout please feel free to ask me any questions collection from east London 3 pairs of skiny jeans the other is 3 quarters all in good conditioo longer fit me there so 2 are brand new 1 has tags the zara pair dont there more jegging style These converse shoes are brand new/never been worn. Reasons for selling are because I bought them for myself but ordered the wrong size, it is now too late to return them. The item can be picked up, or i can post them but this will cost extra. Item can be paid via PayPal. If picking the item up I can accept cash. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. gorgeous charcoal black ladies superdry jacket, size small, would fit uk size 8. excellent condition, worn twice, but too big on my 13 year old! pink writing, just like photograph! 35 ono, text or call for anymore details! call or text 02890772267 or 07790043477 belfast area Nice and comfortable male shoes. affordable price for quality products. prices range from 25 to 50 ( various sizes available) Items can be brought to your location (Zones 1, 2 and 3 only) Discounts available, please ask when you respond. Emails are replied within the hour, great customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment