Saturday, July 28, 2012

Betty Jackson Bag (Red) !

Beautiful Betty Jackson red bag, is actually new as i’ve never used it! It was a present but isn’t really my style, never used it so I prefer to sell it. The bag is in immaculate condition, actually new! is been at my house in the original bag’s case and never left my cupboard. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more informations. Letitia 1 pair of Womens Nike Air Royalty Hi Top Trainers UK Size 5 Item is Brand New in Box Bought from Nike Glasgow for 75.00 ferrari jacket, original, never used, sell it because it is an unwanted gift. SIZE M Please contact Mirco on 07709502716 Hi! It is literrally brand new! I paid 40 for it from Topshop but never wore it. I am going back to my home country and need some space in the suitcase!:-) You can either pick it up from my flat (Southfields, next to Wimbledon) or we can meet in central London. I am selling these Ed Hardy Blue Sneakers (Size 4.5) Condition New. Item can be collected from North West London (Harrow) or Central London (Canary Wharf Area or Regent Street). Item can be posted for the additional charge. Please call or text..... Tel: 07854234562

0 comments:

Post a Comment