Thursday, July 26, 2012

Signed liverpool shirt 08 to 10 home shirt ?

this is a liverpool home shirt from 2008 to 2010. it is signed by all the liverpool first team from that period including steven gerrard jamie carragher pepa reina etc. im selling this as need money for my holiday please contact sam on 07724382952 or shane on 07598202190 90 o.n.o Never been worn orange Bantum Heavyweight sweater, size L. In excellent condition, selling due to size being too big. Please call me on 07706997453 or send me an email, no texts please! heres shalara heavy done very stylish. its size 16 but can be made smaller or bigger as it has material inside the top. the embroidery is around the zip at the back of the top 2. if you want to wear it as short arms then you can detach the arms as I had them extended but can make it back to short arms. ideal for wedding or any occassion any questions please ask Faith Black and Silver Leather Ladies laced flat shoe. Size on bottom of shoe 37 Text or call 07786995160 Once the shoes are sold I shall delete the ad from gumtree. I have other shoes on gumtree so you will need to let me know what shoes you are enquiring about. Photographs to follow. I HAVE A BOXED UP LOUICE VOTTON SHADES, BRAND NEW, NOT BEEN USED AT ALL. THEY ARE GOOD. THE REASON IM SELLING IT IS BECAUSE I DONT REALLY USE THEM AT ALL. FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT. THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment