Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Raymond Weil Ladies Watch -

Beautiful gold plated champayne face set with diamonds lovely piece of jewellery valued at over 600 however sell for 150 as some of the diamonds need reset which can be done at a jewellers. Hi i am selling my joblot of 1 ton of good quality clothes shoes dresses there is a mixture of everything in there. im selling it at 95p a kg min buy 1 ton at this price. Any Qs just give me a call Hi i am selling my joblot of 1 ton of good quality clothes shoes dresses there is a mixture of everything in there. im selling it at 95p a kg min buy 1 ton at this price. Any Qs just give me a call Brand new jeans the new style with the crimpped bottoms lovely jeans just a shame they dont fit me thats why selling. These also have lovely detail to back pockets also still have lables attached. *** NO OFFERS *** Model EA 9250/S, As New condition, with original case and cloth, these cost me 130, Made in Italy, latest Wrap style, excellent for driving. call 07984401307

0 comments:

Post a Comment