Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GIRLS TRAINERS COVERSE ALL STARS SIZE 3 REALLY SMART BARGAIN FOR £12.00 -

THESE TRAINERS ARE REALLY NICE THEY COST US 40.00 -- THEY ARE MULTI-COLOURED. - GREAT CONDITION SMOKE PET FREE HOME I CAN DELIVER For sale Brand new with tags True Religion Billy Super T jeans size 32 waist , 34 leg these are a really nice pair of jeans but to long for me got bought as a gift 2 tone stitching Cash on collection only 07413779500 120ono These have price tag of $400+ which is around 300 There are 7 dresses ideal for bridesmaid or prom, the sizes are : 2 size 12 2 size 14 2 size 10 1 child age 11 to 13 years i have some hooped petticoats to go with they are are all clean and as the pictures and in very good condition you can contact me on my mobile 07796 545491 my names Gill i have for sale my prom dress, its a size 12 and is teal green, its a wonderful dress, i felt like a million dollars at my prom, the dress has no amage at all to it, its in brilliant condition, it has been dry cleaned and will come with a shawl, headband and a dress bag. viewings are welcome and i can send pictures on request, it would be great for anyone who wants to look amazing for a good price. Need to sell fast as its taking up half my wardrobe, so open to offers... Nice and comfortable male shoes. affordable price for quality products. prices range from 25 to 50 ( various sizes available) Items can be brought to your location (Zones 1, 2 and 3 only) Discounts available, please ask when you respond. Emails are replied within the hour, great customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment