Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pandora truth bracelet neckless *

pandora braclet and charms and truth neclass and charms neclass broke all 925 stamped thease cost over 600 pounds so no offers or timewasters there the real thing L.K.. Benett Black Ladies Leather Pumps, with signs of wear. Criss cross design and gold iner lining. Size on bottom of shoe 38 Text or call 07786995160 Once the shoes are sold I shall delete the ad from gumtree. I have other shoes on gumtree so you will need to let me know what shoes you are enquiring about. Hi, A warm welcome to you all on my ad for shamballa bracelets.These are beautiful bracelets that are very popular and its kinda fashion statement now a days. As different celebrities like justin bieber,rehana etc have been sighted wearing these bracelets. this a must have acessory for all fashion lovers.. my price and quality are so competitive that you would hardly find some one with same services. Further more ,I can proudly say I have huge variety of colors available. most of people sell fake bracelets which are difficult to identify for customers.so dont get cheated. I would deliver bracelets same day all over leicester once order is made. you also get free delivery all over uk. it would only take 2-3 working days for delivery outside leicester. NOTE : You get free girft bags with the bracelets AUTOMATIC WATER RSISTANT ALL FEATURES KA-R-I-M 0-7-5-4-4-5-8-0-8-1-1- Hi extra wide calf boots in black from Evans. There is some wear on the heels but still wearable. There is an insole missing i

0 comments:

Post a Comment