Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BRAND NEW MENS XL HOLLISTER T-SHIRT 100% GENUINE .

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. 100% COTTON. I can deliver free of charge to any London underground tube station and if I post payment must be made using paypal prior to posting. First class recorded Postage and Packing free of charge. Also happy to accept payment by cheque will be dispatched once cleared. This is a full length boot cut dorathy perkins jeans that was worn once am selling it because i added wieght after having my baby. Its dark blue in colour, picture may affect the colour. Its in mint condition. come a pet and smoke free household. Seiko Coutura Quartz Chronograph Unisex Watch With Mother of Pearl Dial and Sapphire Crystal Dark Brown Leather Band Features: Date Stopwatch Includes English Manual Local Collection and Cash only samples arrived for 2013 Get up-to-date RALPHA LAUREN BIG PONY POLO news as well as RALPHA LAUREN BIG PONY POLO related headlines such as:RALPHA LAUREN BIG PONY POLO everyone is talking about ,ralph lauren big pony polo, that only ralph lauren big pony polo for samples and gifts etc. RPP:`75 you pay only 35 Worn once and carefully dry cleaned though only the bottom needed to be cleaned I have stored my dress in plastic to prevent discolouration. My dress is less than 2 and a half years old . It is an ivory wedding dress "Beatrice" by Darcy Scott . It is a size 14 but can be expanded with the use of a panel at the back(included) to size 18. I was size 16 when I wore it. The dress has a beautifully detailed bodice and a silk flower sits on the left hip. There is just enough diamante detail. I am sorry to have to sell it and am including my mid length ve

0 comments:

Post a Comment