Monday, August 27, 2012

Stevenson College Hairdressing 2nd year tunics x2 *

2x Red 2nd year Hairdressing Tunics, size 8 10 for both Collection or possible local delivery Call or text 07905504675 New stylish boxed Aviators with Ray Ban logo for sale! Mirrored - High quality, Good looking, stylish, have all the logos too Suits both genders The package includes: *Sunglasses *Box *Carrying case *Leaflet *Cleaning cloth Price: 15 This is a beautiful set of Mac brushes and applicators. Brand new, unused I think they are the real deal, but canot be 100% sure. They seem to make these wholesale in factories. They are not on the Mac website. The only thing I will say, is they are great quality and if you were buying brushes like this you would pay a fortune for them. I have given as gifts and my friends love them. So if in doubt please do not purchase. With that being said, if you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me. xx I am selling my Wedding Dress which is a Jeny Packham Carmen in Oyster, Size 8, will fit someone up to 5`10 in height. I got married abroad so I only had the dress on for 6 hours, may need a dry clean, but no obvious marks on it. I did have some alterations done on the dress, I had the straps on the back shortened as I am only a 34 around the chest and wanted it to fit properly. Gorgeous dress, too nice to just sit in my wardrobe, it will make someone else feel very special on their Wedding Day. Never worn gorgeous black Jane Norman Coat, in perfect condition. Size 16 Collection ONLY If you have any other questions, please conta

0 comments:

Post a Comment