Thursday, August 30, 2012

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD SUNGLASSES VW57904 BNWT !

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RED AND BLACK SUNGLASSES STYLE VW57904 BRAND NEW WITH PRICE TAG STILL ATTACHED.100% GENUINE BOUGHT FROM A WELL KNOWN RETAILER NO CASE INCLUDED I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER DESIGNER PAIRS FOR SALE Brand new Gorgeous Lipsy London wedges Colour - Black Size 6 They are still 85 pounds in Lipsy I want 45pounds Never been worn, Unwanted present COLLECTION FROM STOCKPORT text or email me, thanks xxxx Pandora Bubble Rings x 2. One silver pandora 3 bubble ring and one four bubble ring, look great worn together or individually, only worn a few times! 50 each or 95 for both! Think they are size L. Can text or e-mail photos if required. Watch Information - BrandTriumph Model Number3047-04 Part number3047-04 Item ShapeRound Display TypeChronograph FOR MORE INFO OR TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE VISIT - http://amzn.to/U9HscK I am selling a brand new pair of KG heels. They are a size 7 and have never been worn. I have more pictures, please message me for details. Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment