Friday, August 31, 2012

Ladies papaya lilac top *

ladies papaya size 16 top that gives the look of two pieces with a purple double capped sleeve, and a pleated front blouse with tiny black polka dots and a lilac tank top over the top. very nice item of clothing,and very smart. used item but in good condition. 1 will post item first classs royal mail. A large brown soft leather tote handbag. Zip pocket on the back and has front buckle. Closes with a zipper. Unused with tag and in good condition. Casual everyday bag for work and play. Postage to be charged 6.95. Collection or delivery can be arranged in local area. Ladies Animal Print Black Bikini purchase from New Look Bikini top size 12 - RRP 15.99 Bikini bottoms size 10 - RRP 13.99 Purchased from New Look, got incorrect size and left it too long to take it back. Grab a bargain! I am selling various items as im clearing my wardrobe for my new home. I have size 5 pair black ugg boots bought from schuh edinburgh about 2 years ago paid 200.00 will sell for 45.00 I have size 12 barbour jacket in limited edition red/orange coloured quilted jacket. I paid 179.00 from cruise glasgow. Will sell for 80.00 I also have Lipsy dresses, Oasis Dresses, Warehouse Dresses, LK Benett Dresses, Ted Baker Dresses all for sale aswell. Let me know if you are intrested in coming to view items I have for sale. Womans heels for sale. All worn but still in very good condition. Selling as they dont fit anymore and are just taking up space *Tan Faith shoes with ankle strap. Slight scuff on heel but not really noticable, still got plenty of wear in *Green and gold strappy sandles from Topshop size 6 *Black high sandles with ankle strap from Next size 6.5 worn twice &

0 comments:

Post a Comment