Monday, August 27, 2012

Luke 1977 Jeans 32W 34L ?

Brand new unworn and unused Luke 1977 jeans sized 32W 34L bought 2 months ago from Sakis on Division Street in Sheffield for 90 selling as they do not fit me . Any other information required contact me on given email adress. these have only been worn once around the house these are very rare will not find in many places. I had bought these however are to small for me. they are size 5 and I had bought them for 55, so 15 is a bargain. Stylish, yet comfortable, these shoes certainly make a statement. The shoes have only been worn once and are in excellent condition. Please contact me if you have any questions. Collection preferable but can arrange to post if necessary, however there will be an extra charge for postage. Various styles of silver plated necklaces on a 16 or 18in chain, would make a nice gift, please let me know which number of diamante you would like & size of necklace. ***AMAZING VALUE*** WORN ONCE!! WOMENS SIZE 6!! Emerald green blouse/ button top. Collar, pockets, 3/4 sleeves. Orignially from Primark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment