Friday, August 31, 2012

Firenze Modello Vera Pelle Genuine Sheepskin Tan Jacket Size 14 +

I am selling this Sheepskin jacket as it was an unwanted/unused gift Size 14 Genuine Tan Sheepskin 3 Large buttons on the front Vera Pelle Firenze Modello label on the inside left of jacket Medium/Large, Person wearing is nearly 6Ft so quite large/stretchy. Vaguely Black. 10 Denier High Shine Sheer Toe, lace top. Ideal for a man, cross dresser, transvestite. Extremely comfortable & very sexy to wear. Very flattering to any figure as contains lycra. Stockings are designed to be very glamorous and sophisticated a must for anyone !! Stockings shown in pictures are from my own collection. The pair you buy will be brand new in original packaging. These are very good quality Stockings and you won’t be disappointed. Free Postage MAKE ME AN OFFER, QUICK SALE DUE TO SAVING UP FOR A NEW CAR. I will only accept payment via PayPal. This is a 100% Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Billfold Wallet, it has 6 card slots and a section for notes. Selling due to saving up for a new car! This wallet is 200 on the Louis Vuitton website, and so I feel that the price is fair, considering it has been used but in Perfect, Brand New condition. The date code is CA1003, on the inside it says Louis Vuitton Made in Spain. This was given to me by my parents as a present a few years ago but I have only used it once or twice, I use a Damier Graphite Louis Vuitton on a day to day basis. Postage will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery, cost

0 comments:

Post a Comment