Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Puma Esito WP Mens Trainers (Size 10) ***RARE COLOUR*** Brand New In Box *

RARE BLACK/SILVER COLOUR. SIZE 10 BRAND NEW IN BOX - UNWANTED GIFT. 30.00 NO OFFERS. PICK UP FROM KINGS HEATH, B13 AREA Size 8-10, Coral Colour As New, Worn Only Once! Suitable As A Bridesmaid Dress Or For An Engagement Party! Paid 200 For That Dress But It Is Not Needed Anymore, And I Need The Space In My Wardrobe Comes From Pet And Smoke Free Home You Are Welcome To View (and Even Try) Before You Buy Cute hot pink with black bow dress for sale. Will fit size 12-14 has only been worn once. If you are interested or have any questions please just drop me a text or email me. Thanks for looking. FOR SALE IS MY * 100 % AUTHENTIC RALPHY BEANIE HAT,LIKE BRAND NEW ONLY WORN TWICE LEFT IT IN MY WARDROBE SINCE. I PAID 50 FOR THIS HAT I WILL DROP OFF. Reduced for quick sale Top has diamonds Criss cross back Skirt is long Plain Fully lined Matching bag Eternity bridal Immaculate In bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment