Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hermes Belts *****NEW colours available now ** TOP QUALITY ITEMS **** -

-BRAND NEW High Quality Louis Vuitton and Hermes Belts for sale.. -BRAND NEW High Quality same as Louis Vuitton Florin Wallets for sale.. *****Nice Solid, Chunky Good Quality Buckles***** All sizes in stock* All Belts and Wallets will come with a Dust Bag and a LV Box or Hermes Box same as in my picutres.. All the Hermes belts are reversible and all have black on one side. On the reverse side you have a choice of colours, please see my pictures for the colours available. Hermes Belts will come with a Gold or Silver H buckle. ****Please look at my other ads on gumtree for more detailed pictures of the LV Wallets and Hermes Belts.**** Price: 50 each or any 2 items for 90 **** Please look at my other ads on gumtree for pictures of my other Louis Vuitton items for sale****** I have been selling This is a new pair of Timberland shoes, colour black leather, worn once to try them but not a mark on them. I was given the shoes as a present for my birthday. I was told these shoes retail at around 100 but I would only want 50 for a quick sale. Shoes are a size 8.5 UK and have been put back in the orignal box (included) . Collect from my house and cash after inspection of the shoes please. This hoodie has been worn, a large in this brand fits about a 12. There are no visible marks that I can find on this item. Very popular style, retails at 35 - 40 depending on shop, owned for about a year, having a clear out, still in great condition. ROLEX YACHT-MASTER WATCH SILVER WITH WHITE FACE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ON WRIST, NICE WEIGHT COLLECTION OR DELIVERY FROM EAST LONDON &

0 comments:

Post a Comment