Saturday, September 8, 2012

9CT YELLOW GOLD HIGH QUALITY SMOKEY QUARTZ .

THE SET I HAVE FOR SALE IS SO OUTSANDING.THE BRACELET IS A ONE OFF PEICE AND HAS A VERY GOOD WEIGHT TO IT.THE RING IS SET WITH OVER 7CTS OF SMOKEY QUARTZ THE SHOULDERS HAVE BEAUTIFUL DETAIL .THE EARRINGS ARE FOR PEIRCED EARS AND ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ON.I WILL SELL THEM SEPERATEY Please phone or text me for further information on 0783 7704 913 You can also contact me on Whatsapp 0783 7704 913 -BRAND NEW High Quality LV Belts for sale... -BRAND NEW High Quality same as Louis Vuitton Florin Wallets for sale *****Nice Solid, Chunky Good Quality Buckles***** All sizes in stock* All Belts and Wallets will come with a Dust Bag, LV Box same as in my picutres.. Price: 40 each or any 2 items for 70 I have been selling these Belts and Wallets for a long time and have been given Excellent feeback from customers that the quality is very good.... ******All my photos advertised are genuine photos taken from the exact same items for sale and the same items you will receive... YOU WILL GET EXACTLY THE SAME ITEMS AS PICTURED********* Collection is Welcome from my Local Underground Tub All this for 40 Mainly small/size 8 Items suitable for work, party or casual. Labels range from Primark, Jane Norman to Hooch, Firetrap etc Couple of things still have labels on. Can be picked up Nr Newburgh, Fife or possibly met/dropped off in Dundee/Perth. 2 shark watches for sale, both been worn twice each, one with steel strap one with rubber strap. both have boxes an

0 comments:

Post a Comment