Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New look, white dress with black ruffle shouder detail. Lovely. Size small/10/12 ?

White/Cream dress with ruffled shoulders. Size s/m medium from New look. Girl in picture is a 10 and it fits me well too at a 12. Lovely dress which I have worm often so slight bobbling at one side where a shoulder bag has been/rubbed the dress, very easily removable. (5) Collection or local meet up only please This beautiful Ted Baker watch has never been worn, let alone taken out of the box. I was bought this for Christmas 2 years ago but I dont really wear watches, its worth over 80. It comes complete with its own Ted Baker Black gift bag, suede box and gift box. The watch itself is beautiful and all it needs is a new battery. It has a brown leather strap and gold face with Ted Baker on. If you have any questions please contact me, I can send this if need be or you can pick it up. Thanks, Kate Really good quality NOBUCK leather boots. Almost like new. They have only been worn twice! They are waterproof, with nonslip sole and an internal resistant soft fabric. They are very light, which means that you can go for long walks without getting tired! But most importantly, they are extremely confortable and your feet will get easily adapted to them. Size 4. Just for 50, a bargain for what you get! Drop me an email if you are interested. Regards, Patricia Grey Leggings-Jeggings - goes well with previous top why in here - size 6 - worn once! - 15 https://www.facebook.com/groups/144968435627624/ the link above leads to my facebook selling page I have a white/clear diamond gold ring and am wish

0 comments:

Post a Comment