Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Guide Uniform - Navy Blue x3 *

As new quality - only worn a handful of times. Lovely warm hoodie size 36, fleece gillet, size 32 and polo shirt size 30. All suitable for age 11/12/13 year old. Can be purchased separately(10 each) or 20 the lot. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SIZE 8 -10 ONE SHOULDER WEDDING DRESS SUITABLE FOR SUMMER WEDDINGS OR BEACH WEDDINGS, LIGHT MATERIAL, GORGEOUS FLOWER DETAIL ON THE LEFT SHOULDER AND TRIMMING AROUND THE BUST, CORSET CLOSURE GIVING A FAB WAIST ILLUSION, AVAILABLE TO ORDER ALSO...BRAND NEW CONTACT ON 07887901852 I am selling this Omega Deville Automatic watch with the caliber 1002 movement It has the origional strap and buckle. Origonal glass which is perfect condition. This is in its genunine condition. Like everything I have or am selling the items belonged to my late father and has been stored for many years. This was purchased in 1972 I am not sure if it was from new(again a note in a glasser case!). And very rare to see with all orgional strap and buckle. NOTE- I have had this working for the past week now on my wrist , but it did stop a few times on the 1st day dont know if this is becuse it is automatic and need to be worn longer to get it fully working, or I didnt wind it up enough or it just needs some TLC, but as I say it seems fine- need you to understand this has been in a box for over 10years! This is a brand new white chiffon wedding dress. This item was custom made but would fit a UK size 10 no problems of average height. I can provide the measurements it was made to if required. This dress was made from scratch for me but I have decided on another dress and therefore it has never been worn (except to try it on). It is in perfect condition and is beautifully made. This dress would suit a beach or destination wedding but would also be fab for a wedding h

0 comments:

Post a Comment