Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tele Tone taps by Capezio. .

Tele Tone taps by Capezio. Screws all included. Comes in two boxes with a set in each. Size Toe 3 Size Heel 4 Please note this is not the shoe size they were originally bought for a size 7 ladies tap shoe (which I still have and are for sale at 4.00) the taps were never fitted and are still boxed, Grab a bargain as I am selling two of my ray ban glasses for 25 each. Both glasses are brand new never worn with all the accessories raybans come with. Both glasses are medium sized and unisex. I took the photos for you to take a look at before you buy. 1) Stylish Black and white club master 2) Cool black aviator Selling them because I have got other raybans and I want the money as soon as possible. - You can buy both glasses or just pick the one you want. I want to sell these as soon as possible so please contact me and I will reply ASAP. I can meet you any where in central London and south london. *** BRAND NEW QUALITY ITEM *** GET SEEN WITH THIS HOT ITEM FITS ALL SIZES QUALITY ITEM GURANTEED SERIAL CODE ENGRAVED CALL OR TEXT ME FOR MORE INFO ZERO 7 7 9 ZERO --- 1 7 3 --- 8 8 0 --- Calvin Klein boxers x 3 1 x white 1 x grey 1 x black Size small New with tags Two pairs of used full sole ballet pumps. SIZE 4. One pair is satin full sole including ribbons. ( one shoe has a small black mark on the toe) Second pair are full leather pumps. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment