Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hareem Trousers, New look !

New look Hareem Trousers Hardly been worn Selling as having a clear out to get money together for a car. Bought them for about 12 Selling for 2 ono If your unable to collect i also accept paypal payments and i can post it out to you with a postage cost on top. Email or Text me on 07803570662 I am a huge lover of Pauls Boutique bags and actually own over 30, however now that I am moving I canot bring all of my bags with me. Some of my bags are actually brand new and have never been used (due to having so many) and this one in particular is brand new and was bought in Selfridges last year. This bag was actually Limited Edition and to my knowledge cao longer be bought in store or online, so it is very special. A little about the bag... Designer - Pauls Boutique, Design/Pattern - Navy blue with white polkadots, Condition - Brand new, Lining - Leopard print, Charm - Brand new and attached onto the front of the bag. If you are interested in buying a few of my Pauls Boutique bags (either my new or used ones) please let me know and I am sure we can arrange a deal. Thanks MENS MOTO X KNEE & SHIN PADS USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION & STILL PLENTY OF LIFE IN THEM REASON FOR SELLING - MY SON HAS MOVED ABROAD TO WORK & LIVE PERMANANTLY AND ASKED ME SELL WHAT HE HAS HAD TO LEAVE HERE SOLD AS SEEN NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS 10 EACH COME AND SEE MY SELECTION OF HATS AND FASCINATORS DIFFERENT STYLES, MAKES AND COLOURS COME AND SEE THEM AND MY MANY OTHER ITEMS for babies, kids, household and hats for special occasions. Babies -

0 comments:

Post a Comment