Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pink and white nike air max size 5.5 ?

white and pink nike air max size 5.5 in good condition only been worn a few times. Only got the shoe laces for one can pick them up for a couple of quid tho. Looking for 30 ovno, please feel free to message me for more details, collection only from Shepshed Text me on 07875029625 I have ralph lauren and lacoste polo shirts available. With Tags. Bulk buying discounts available. I am selling high quality items and low prices. I can offer you major discounts when buying in bulk. I have many other items such as ipod stereo docking stations. I have ralph lauren and lacoste polo shirts available. With Tags. Bulk buying discounts available. Text me on 07875029625 SIZE 16 maternity jeans Fab style for any pregnant lady , bootcut fit with adjusable sides so very comtable ...Never got around to wearing this stuning jeans could dress up or down very strechy contact me if intrested got a few other things too thank you for looking i cud send a pic too LV BELT FOR SALE CHEAP AS IT IN WELL CONDITION ONLY PROBLEM IS LV PIN GOES INTO THE HOLE NEEDS TO BE FIXED CAN BE FIXED FOR 10 POUNDS CONTACT EMEZ -07904791444 Selection of great dress jewellery , vintage style IF THE AD IS STILL HERE I STILL HAVE IT , WILL REPLY TO EMAILS SAME DAY .

0 comments:

Post a Comment