Friday, September 7, 2012

Ladies Charles&Keith handbag ?

Hi Selling a brand new Charles &Keith handbag which is brown in colour and has 2 outside pockets and is very stylish and at 10 a real bargain this watch has been passed onto me by my older brother as he has a new watch . the reason i am selling is because i dont wear watches and the strap is missing and i cant be asked to by a new one . If your interested give me a text or a call thanks . can meet at stonebridge park station 07932617654 THIS IS A LADIES KHAKI GREEN ,JINYI JEANS, SIZE L, WRAP ROUND BUCKLE MINI SKIRT, VERY NICE ITEM OF CLOTHING. USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. WILL POST IF REQUIRED , JUST ADD 2.90 TO THE PURCHASE PRICE WHICH WOULD BE 6.90, ALTERNATIVLY BUYER IS VERY WELCOME TO COLLECT. WOULD CONSIDER LOCAL DELIVERY FOR A CONTRIBUTION TO FUEL COSTS, DEPENDING ON WHERE I WOULD BE DRIVING TO . THANKS FOR READING THIS AD. black spikes on leather. size 37. have only been worn 2 times. very few damage to the sole. only fault is 1 spike is missing on the left shoe by the side. hardly noticeable. contact me for details and price negotiations. :) My stuning Mon Cherri Wedding dress. I paid 1450 and been worn once. Does need dry cleaning hence the price. No stains just a few marks along the bottom where it was worn. Size 14, corset top with diamonte detail. Fitted to hips then very long and flowly. Stuning dress which I love but need the wall drobe space so need to sell. The back is hook n eye clips with a zip and beautiful detailing over the top to hide the zip. Very long train which is not detachable. Any girl will feel like a princess in this dress as I did. 450 ONO. Collection Only. If you want more pictures please email me as I have pictures of me wearing the

0 comments:

Post a Comment