Friday, September 7, 2012

Woman or teen girls prada jacket +

hi all i have a prada jacket her size 10 /12 for sae was my ex girlfriends the jacket is in great condition am sure its been woro mor than 3 /4 times the metal zips have prada milan and the zips are tagged prada selling or burning it have look or come see it or call me 01415694472 ask for gary This authentic 14K solid white gold box chain, is perfect for daily use. Also perfect for small pendents or charms. Great for gifts. Authenticated with 14K stamp, new, size 18 inches, very elegant . Bargain at 49 Tel: 07837053002 This auction is for Ralph Lauren shirts as seen in the picture i have all other colors in the picture but waiting to get more in stock, message me to see if i have the color and size you want in stock, all shirts come in packaging with tags. All payments are to be made through paypal, and please leave positive feedback! Remember if you are unhappy with the item message me and i will offer you a full refund. Bundle of ladies clothes size 8/10. Includes, skirts, tops, jackets, dresses. Over 30 items! Collect from East End or can deliver locally. Brand new in box Gucci high top sneakers comes with box and dust bag I can meet you in person for collection or i can post I can take Paypal payment or you can collect within the Wandsworth/Battersea/Clapham area Pay securely via Paypal, recorded delivery to anywhere in the UK You will receive item next working day call/text me anytime for your own peace of mind. I am a genuine seller 07581279633 or 02072284537

0 comments:

Post a Comment