Friday, August 10, 2012

BNIB TOPSHOP STELLA SHOES HEELS PEWTER MESH SIZE 5 .

Topshop Stella mesh platform heels Size 5 - brand new in box Shoes are in a pewter/bronze metallic colour with black mesh panels Slip on style with elastic down the front of the shoes to securely hold them on These were 68 new! Labels still on the underside of shoes! 30 or very nearest offer Please email me if you have any questions I originally purchased this lovely ralph lauren handbag for 365! Im however selling for the little price of 179. I have used it twice or so but need to raise the cash as to why i am selling it. Comes complete with the ralph lauren duster bag. Stuning dog bag, brought from a really fancy shop in spain for a sale price of 20.99euros and never been used, just gone off it myself as i tend to go for simple boring bags now whcih is a shame cause this bag deserves an outing!!! will take an offer:) if near price as its new. thankyou for looking im in falmouth/truro area so bare in mind that if you want to purchase, can travell a little:) thankyou:) 15 EACH OR 3 FOR 40 I LOVE LONDON TEAM GB LONDON OLYMPICS 2012 T - SHIRTS GO ON SALE TODAY ALL SIZES AVAILABLE S-XL NICE FIT PERFECT TO SUPPORT TEAM GB EVEN TO TAKE BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY FOR THE TOURIST 100 - ONO Beautiful sunglasses by the late Mcqueen. Unfortunately I did not get a case to go with them, but I will throw in a Calving Kline case for free, for their safety. I am open for offers and will come to meet you on Thursday 9/08/12

0 comments:

Post a Comment